1/2 tin lentils
1 carrot (chopped into disks)
1 tomato (cubed)
1/2 small onion
1 clove of garlic (grated)
1 cube of frozen spinach or handful of fresh spinach
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 cup of cous cous
1/4 cup of boiling water
1/3 lime (juice)
handful of cashews
** Optional: peas, corn, pumpkin, sweet potato or any other veggies you desire
1. Heat fry pan with oil and add garlic, onion and spices, stir fry for 4 mins
2. Add vegetables, lentils and pepper, stir fry for 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked
3. In separate bowl combine cous cous and boiling water together, cover for about 5 mins until cous cous is cooked.
4. Once cous cous is cooked, add avocado, lime juice and cashews, mix together.
5. Serve lentil curry on top of cous cous and enjoy!!