Banana and Peanut Butter
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp honey, to drizzle on top
*** The peanut butter I really enjoy is the Pic’s Crunchy Peanut butter made with 100% peanuts.
You can purchase from coles or woolworths
This combo really does keep you fuller for longer and testifies your morning sweet tooth.
2 cups oats
1/3 cup seeds
1/3 cup Nuts (Almonds, Pecans or walnuts)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 sunflower oil or coconut oil
1/4 dried fruit (sultanas, goji berries, apricot)
- Preheat Oven to 150 degrees celsius
- Mix together oats, seeds and nuts in bowl
- In saucepan heat oil and honey together until combines
- Mix liquid with dry ingredients
- Spread onto baking tray and bake in over for 20- 30 minutes until golden brown, watch carefully and turn oats regularly to evenly bake.
- Cool and then mix in dried fruit
******Great served with greek yogurt, fruit and cinnamon******
Can add in any ingredients you desire